What to Do in Just a Few: Creating a LiveBinder

Isn't it scary how print textbooks are starting to become a thing of the past? As one video clip I recently watched on YouTube said, "We live in the age of information overload." In many ways, this is so true.When we order a textbook, it immediately becomes irrelevant.  Educators need to find relevant and up-to-date information all of the time.

I found that creating my own "textbook" for one of my courses was easier because I could customize the information that I wanted my students to have. I chose to use a site called LiveBinder . You may remember me writing about it late last year. Today I would like to take a moment to show you how to create your very onw LiveBinder with "What to Do in Just a Few!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Tips for Building Better Learning Goals

Goals are not just the foundation; they are the roadmap for effectively planning a UDL lesson. They often serve as a roadmap, providing stud...