Are Your Ready for Redz?

I am a very visual learner. In fact, I often wish that search engines were more visual. I have found a few that I like, but none have really stood out. The other day, I was on Twitter and came across a tweet about this site called Redz. I wasn't sure what it was.

When I saw it, it was unbelievable! It was a visual search engine! If you do a quick web search, you will see a thumbnail preview of the website that you may possibly visit. Is it as fast as a Google search? No. However, Redz may be onto something here. This could change the way that we search for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Engaging Learners with UDL

Phillip Schlechty (2011) theorized that the highest levels of learner engagement require learners' full attention and commitment. While ...