How does it work?
2. When you find a website that you would like to share with students, choose the Share to Google Classroom Chrome Extension.
3. Choose which class you would like to share the link with.
4. Choose how you would like to share with your students.
- You can choose "Push to Students" to share a website with students while they are signed into Google Classroom. This is a great way to save time, rather than relying on students to type in a URL and navigate a website.
- Create an Assignment, Ask a Question, or Make an Announcement like you would in Google Classroom. Now you can do it from the extension!