Google According to Reading Level?
Did you realize that Google allows you to search according to reading level? Neither did I. Here is a great link from Tammy's Tech Tip of the Week on how to do so: http://web.me.com/tammy.w/TipOfWeek/TammyWTechTipOfWeek/Entries/2011/1/20_Tip_97_-_Google_Search_by_Reading_Level.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Learn Lead Grow Home!
Hello readers! Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe that 15 years have passed since I launched my Learn Lead Grow blog. As we step into a n...
-
Hello readers! Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe that 15 years have passed since I launched my Learn Lead Grow blog. As we step into a n...
-
If you are like me, you spend a lot of time browsing through different articles on the Internet and want a solution for revisiting them when...
-
As our world continues to advance in its application of AI, it is important to educate our students and teachers on the potential of generat...
No comments:
Post a Comment