2 Learning Profile Templates to Help on the Personalized Learning Journey

Whether you are teaching face-to-face, virtually, or in a hybrid situation next school year, it is important to get to know our student's needs. I like to think of my students as my customer. Why do they need me? I don't just teach a subject, but I serve as a guide to helping them learn and achieve goals. I might be a quick exit on their educational journey, but my actions could have long-lasting benefits or consequences in their lives.

Personalizing learning can be difficult if you do not have an accurate understanding of your student's abilities and challenges; therefore, a learning profile could be a great strategy for getting to know your students better. Here are two examples of profiles that I have made for secondary students, which could easily be adapted to the elementary and middle school classrooms.

Want to learn more? Check out my video below for more information: 














No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Engaging Learners with UDL

Phillip Schlechty (2011) theorized that the highest levels of learner engagement require learners' full attention and commitment. While ...