Overloaded with the end of the school year and not sure where to get started? I've created a five-minute video with tips for ending your school year with Google Classroom and a few tips for next year! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Learn Lead Grow Home!
Hello readers! Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe that 15 years have passed since I launched my Learn Lead Grow blog. As we step into a n...
-
Hello readers! Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe that 15 years have passed since I launched my Learn Lead Grow blog. As we step into a n...
-
As our world continues to advance in its application of AI, it is important to educate our students and teachers on the potential of generat...
-
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) is a key component of Tier 1 instruction; however, it’s essential to understand that UDL is a framework ...
No comments:
Post a Comment