Extreme Makeover UDL Edition! Making a Self-Pace Google Slides Activity Accessible and Even Better!
I recently saw an awesome self-paced activity using Google Slides by the Sprinktop Teacher! It was engaging and well designed. As someone constantly thinking about the importance of design and accessibility, I thought..."how could I make this amazing activity even more amazing and accessible for ALL students?"
UDL Makeover: Making An Amazing Activity Even More Amazing and Accessible
Check out my video below to learn:
1. How to create your own self-directed slides in Google Slides
2. How to make your activity accessible
- Adding scaffolds and supports with Screencastify
- Making your fonts more accessible with Lexend
- Publishing your presentation and providing a QR-code generated from Chrome