Create an Interactive Math Calculator Using Claude AI

 Did you know that you can use AI for more than just looking up information? I experimented with using Claude AI to generate an interactive math activity out of HTML, where students could input variables to determine the area of triangles, rectangles, and circles.

Claude generated code and suggestions in just a few seconds! The model offered students a visual aid, clear instructions to help them calculate the area, and a chance to solve the problem with feedback. 


The next step was finding a platform to run my interactive program. There are a variety of tools out there; however, I found Codepen to be the easiest tool to use. Check out my interactive activity and test it out yourself! 

Interactive Area Calculator

Interactive Area Calculator



Want to see how I did it? Check out my video below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Create an Interactive Math Calculator Using Claude AI

  Did you know that you can use AI for more than just looking up information? I experimented with using Claude AI to generate an interactive...