#Draggo: A Social Bookmarking Alternative


Lately I have been struggling for a way to organize my favorite websites and resources. I have tried Diigo, Symbaloo, and Delicious; however, I wanted to see if there is a new way of organizing my resources. My friend Kelly introduced me to a new site called Draggo, which literally lets you drag and drop the URL of your favorite websites and then go!

How does it work? 
  • You have to install the Draggo add on button to your favorite browser. This will allow you to bookmark your favorite website. 
  •  When you visit your favorite site, click on the Draggo button (on your browser), add some details about your website and save. This is where it is a little different than other social bookmarking sites. Your bookmarked site is sent to your Draggo account inbox. 
  •  You can drag and drop this site into pre-made or customized categories. You can even place categories on different pages called tabs!

I literally just found out about this site today, so I'm still learning about this bookmarking sit! I plan on sharing more with you soon!

Want to learn more? Check out this great introduction:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm always looking for a better way to organize things, so I'll give it a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Medium is the Message: Using UDL to Provide Multiple Means of Representation

Canadian philosopher and author Marshall McLuhan  introduced the popular phrase “the medium is the message” in his groundbreaking 1964 book ...