Helpful Tools and Strategies to Create Better Seesaw Activities in Minutes
Did you know that Seesaw is a great platform for creating interactive learning activities for students? The Activities feature is perfect for creating virtual manipulatives, templates, and even book snaps!
Want to learn how to create your own Activity for students? Check out my video below:
Helpful Tools for Creating Better Seesaw Activities
Visuals and icons are very helpful tools for increasing student engagement or providing the scaffolds and supports they may need to complete assignments. Here are some of the helpful resources that I mentioned in the video:
- Seesaw icons library for adding pictures of Seesaw icons in Seesaw
- Joypixels Emoji Keyboard for adding your own custom bullet points
Ideas for Seesaw Activities
Want some ideas for using Activities in Seesaw? Here are a few ideas:
- It may be helpful to browse Seesaw's vast library of Activities which vary by subject and grade level.
- Create a Booksnap using Seesaw Activities.
- Feel free to use the modified Frayer Model Definition template that I created in the video. Click here to make a copy of my Google Drawing, which I downloaded into Seesaw.