Wordwall: A Highly Engaging Tool to Create Interactive Games and Printables

 I am so glad that I came across Wordwall the other day while I was browsing Twitter! If you are not familiar with this free tool, you can create interactive quizzes, games, and even printables with a few clicks. 

I decided to see how easy it was to create a quiz, so I decided to create an account and develop the following quiz on Starbucks.



 To my surprise, it was incredibly easy to create and extremely flexible to use. Although I used the "Quiz" template, I found that I could convert it into another activity to make it more engaging and fun for students. Plus, I could create a PDF printable for students who may not have the technology or needed a paper version of the activity.  If you are in a remote learning situation, I would highly recommend checking this out! 




Want a quick tutorial on how this tool works? Check out my video below: 








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing WOrdWall! In the free version I see that you can create only 5 activities. If I delete an activity does that allow me to make more? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen! You are limited to 5 activities with a free account. I would recommend doing that so that you can experiment with other activities.

    ReplyDelete

Create an Interactive Math Calculator Using Claude AI

  Did you know that you can use AI for more than just looking up information? I experimented with using Claude AI to generate an interactive...