Creating Sketchnotes with the Tayasui Sketches School App

Sketchnotes are a great way for students to take notes visually, but did you know you can use them as a formative assessment tool? Visually representing content is a great way to quickly assess students and provide them with options for learning. 


Sketches School

There are various tools to develop sketchnotes; however, Sketches School is one of my favorites on iOS and Android. It's easy to use and offers a variety of accessible options for students to use. I used Sketches School to develop this sample sketchnote to share my understanding of Universal Design for Learning (UDL). I was able to draw examples, words, add text, shapes, and images from my camera!

Want to see how it works? 

Check out my 4-minute tutorial video








Matt Bergman (2023)










No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Engaging Learners with UDL

Phillip Schlechty (2011) theorized that the highest levels of learner engagement require learners' full attention and commitment. While ...