Using Chat GPT to Write Learning Objectives

Do you like writing learning objectives? I can't say that it is one of my favorite tasks. For example, I had to put together a description and objectives for an upcoming presentation; however, my brain was fried. I was on a time crunch and could not assemble an intelligent set of objectives. What did I do instead? I pasted my description and asked Chat GPT to help me craft my objectives!

Here is my description: 

Do you clear ramps or shovel steps? Your answer may determine how accessible and equitable your classroom truly is. In the world of education, examples of step shoveling stifle student performance and create a one-size-fits-all approach to learning. The following session will help you develop a ramp-clearing or UDL mindset, which employs proactive design to create accessible learning experiences and environments for ALL. Participants will learn a variety of easy-to-implement strategies, resources, and tools for creating access and providing flexibility in the product or process.


I asked Chat GPT to put together my objectives and here is what it came up with: 

Objectives

  • Understand the importance of accessibility and equity in the classroom, and how it impacts student performance.

  • Develop a Universal Design for Learning (UDL) mindset and utilize proactive design principles to create accessible learning experiences and environments for all students.

  • Apply practical strategies, resources, and tools that promote accessibility and flexibility in education's product and process aspects, fostering inclusive learning environments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Engaging Learners with UDL

Phillip Schlechty (2011) theorized that the highest levels of learner engagement require learners' full attention and commitment. While ...