It's finally here!
Ok. I know that I get excited about the little things, but it is finally here! You are now able to create self-grading quizzes in Google Forms that feature short answers!
When Google Forms first launched the self-grading quiz feature, you were only able to automatically grade multiple choice, checkboxes, and dropdown questions.
You are now able to add short answers and other types of questions too!
How do you do it?
1. Create your Google Form quiz.
2. Click on the Settings gear in Google Forms.
3. Choose the Quiz tab and turn on "Make this a Quiz." Make sure that you choose Save!
4. Visit your question. Choose "Answer Key"
5. Enter in your correct answer, the point value, and check "Mark all other answers incorrect."