The Zebra Pen

If you are an avid reader of my blog, you know that I focus on educational technology and Universal Design for Learning solutions. Recently I was contacted by Zebra Pens to try out a new product called the F-402 Ball Point Retractable pen.

I have to admit that I was unsure; however, this is an amazing pen because this stainless steel pen has provided one of the most comfortable and smooth writing experiences I have ever had. I take it everywhere with me and won't use anything else.

Check out some of the solid features:
  • Stainless Steel Barrel
  • 0.7m Point Size
  • Black/Blue Ink Color
  • Easy Glide Ink Performance
  • Designer Metal Clip for Confident Clasp
  • Designer metal clip provides an elegant yet confident clasp 
  • Refillable with F-301 Refill

I would highly recommend that you check the Zebra Pen out. You'll never want to use another pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Engaging Learners with UDL

Phillip Schlechty (2011) theorized that the highest levels of learner engagement require learners' full attention and commitment. While ...